Our uniform is only compulsary for competing or demonstrating students. You will not be required to purchase a uniform to wear to class if your child is participating in recrational classes only. Recreational students can choose to wear uniform to class or choose one of the low cost options below.
Calisthenics students are permitted to wear the following items to class…
- Acacia fitted shorts
- Acacia polo top
- Acacia Team hair bow/tie
- Gathered Front leotard – sleeveless Black (Non-competitive & Tinies)
- Wide Strap Cami leotard – sleeveless Black (Sub-juniors – Seniors)
- Black footless legging
- Black wrap top/ tight long sleeve top for cooler weather
The following item should NOT be worn in class:
- Shoes socks of any kind (calisthenics is performed in bare feet)
- Jewellery (for safety reasons)
Hair must be off the face and in a neat, high bun.
What do I bring to class?
Students at Acacia Calisthenics and Cheer need to bring the following items to class…
- Clubs ( except tinies and tiny-tots)
- Rods (except non-competitive tinies)
- Aesthetic Skirt (except non-competitive tinies)
- Drink bottle (water only please)
- A smile 🙂
NO cordial or other sweet drinks are to be bought into the studio.